Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Officially/Truth

v "Where are you?? How come u didn't pick up my call?"
w "at civics."
v "So....smoking weed is more important then me?"
w "Yes."
v "...well...come home whenever you want. I won't be there."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v "I love you like a sister...always have, always will. and u know i'd never do anything in the world to hurt you...just wanted to let you know that..."
p "I can feel that theres something on your mind. Say what you want to say."
v "actually that was your chance to tell me whats up...guess u dont want too...how could u P? my fucking ex-boyfriend"
p "u don't understand"
v "what dont i understand? please explain to me, cause i must be mising something here"
p "he makes me so happy...we get along really well...and ive been so sad and depressed for the past 6 years, hes just so good to me...try to understand, i dont really have any friends either"
v "ok. 1. i understand. because once upon a time he used to make me happy like that. 2. of course u've been depressed for 6 years, thats nobodies fault except for urs, so dont use it as an excuse. u decided to stay with a psycho...u knew that t was fucked up for you too. but u didnt do shit about it. so u do NOT get to use that as an excuse k. 3. theres a reason u have no friends. maybe one is not a big deal, but losing lots of friends and not making any new ones? maybe u should take a long hard look at urself honey."
p "u being a bitch just reminds me that its QUALITY over QUANTITY"
v "i knew u were selfish and a bitch, but i never knew u were fucking stupid too...how the fuck did you expect me to react? 'ohhh p, i love u so much, dont worry, just go and be with my ex, its not gonna bother me at all' stupid bitch
v "goodbye p. i hope u know what ur doing. i hope u n him are very happy together for a long time."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v "how long have u felt like this about p"
w "long time"
v "so like 8 mths ago, when i came home early from school and caught her sneaking out? already then?"
w "i lost feelings for u long time ago"
v "that wasn't my question, r u stupid? ill just take it as a yes...u have two days to switch insurance otherwise i'm calling the car in as stolen and cancelling the insurance."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment